Thursday, July 18, 2013

My reaction to this movie

the passion project
 
 
After watching this video I realized there are many people from different colors, genders, ages and feel the same way about how our family and friends, society and our culture feel about how we need to live. The statement that appealed the most to me was how we need to work to survive and buy the things to survive and passion comes after. I have watched this video about 5 times and I always have ideas pop into my mind after paying closer attention to these students testimony to their experience with "Passion".
 
 
 I highly recommend this video to students in high school that feel lost and not knowing whether or not they want to work to get into a 4 year college. It is a great way to have them start to think about themselves and their future in how they want to direct their lives.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment